This Shirt was a remembrance of my previous work. It was Valentines Day when I had a tourist guest from Italy who is so polite & kindhearted.
I had a conversation with him. I gave him the best service which I usually do to every guests. He really had a great dining experience. He left the Restaurant satisfied & happy, in that, He left a Tip for me.
Surprisingly, two hours later, He went back and was looking for me. He brought with him a small paper bag & handed it to me. I opened it with so much excitement, it was the “Shirt” with a print “A GOOD HEART IT’S A GOOD MEDICINE.” He got that shirt printed with the words exactly what was on my Tip Tray.
He is so lovely! God bless his GOOD HEART
I attended Sunday Worship Service & I was so blessed with the lecture given by Pastor Calixto Fermantes about “Poverty”. It was very interesting. I will share it with you so that all of us will be reminded & aware of what to do and don’t to avoid poverty biblically . I learned that violation of God’s words brings financial loss put us into poverty.
1. Being immoral with a woman/man. – (Prov. 5:10)
2. Spending too much time to sleep. – (Prov. 6:11)
3. Getting money by doing evil. – (Prov. 10:3)
4. Failing to be deligent. – (Prov. 10:4)
5. Having a stingy attitude/selfish heart – (Prov. 11:21)
6. Provoking your family to anger – (Prov. 11:24)
7. Getting money without labor – (Prov. 13:11)
8. Refusing to listen to reproofs – (Prov. 13:8 )
9. Too much talking – (Prov. 14:23)
10.Being slothful – (Prov. 19:15)
11.Loving pleasure/vices – (Prov. 21:17)
12.Using usury using loans – (Prov. 28:8 )
13.Following vain person – (Prov. 28:19)
14.Trying to get rich quickly – (Prov. 28:20-22)
Good luck, think wise and be rich in God.
God’s cylce of Riches & Poverty
(Deu. 2:37, 4:30-37)
1. Riches – Deu. 8:18
2. Test – Ps. 62:10
* Discern evil motives
* Dedicate riches to God
3. Poverty – Job 1:21
* Bad investment
* Acts of God
* Sacrificial giving
4. Faith – James 2:5
* Set your affection
* Claim God’s promise
* Secure provision
May this be our guide in our daily living.8)